What is DVSA Earned Recognition?
You might have heard of it before, but might not be sure what it is or what is involved. As a fleet or workshop manager your days are busy enough without having to research government schemes, so let us outline what it means and how we can help you to benefit from increased efficiency and profits.
DVSA earned recognition for vehicle operators is a new way to prove your organisation meets driver and vehicle standards. Participants regularly share performance information with the DVSA and in return, their vehicles are less likely to be stopped for inspections.
What does this mean for you?
- Be an exemplary operator, and be able to prove this when you bid for contracts.
- Be recognised as a DVSA-approved operator on a list on GOV.UK.
- Reducing roadside inspections, allowing for increased efficiency and reduced possibility of fines.
- Reduced DVSA visits to your site.
- The peace of mind that you are hitting your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and have all of the data to present when required.
- Use of the DVSA’s Earned Recognition marque on your website.
“We are proud to work with the Accelerator team and appreciated their full support that helped us to become the first firm in Scotland to get this award”Jill Ferguson – Ferguson Transport Ltd
How does it all work?
Our Accelerator system will track a set list of KPIs for you, without you having to do anything outside of entering your jobs into the system as you normally would.
Reports are automatically submitted to the DVSA via Accelerator every 4 weeks, this will inform if you’ve missed any of the KPIs by a set amount. If this occurs, DVSA will work with you to fix the issue. NOTE: The DVSA do not have direct access to your data.
Joining DVSA Earned Recognition
If you wish to join the Earned Recognition scheme, you must be using a digital compliance system like Accelerator. You will not be able to join the Earned Recognition scheme if you are still using paper – Not to worry as Accelerator can have you up and running in no time.
If you would like to discuss with us how we can help you to benefit from the above or for a free no-obligation demo, please get in touch with us on 08443754315.
Want more information? Visit the DVSA website here to learn more.